Favourite Looks | Oscars 2015 Red Carpet

15:15

Mary here!

Today, I'm coming to you with a very glamorous post: my favourite looks from the Red Carpet of Oscars 2015. I love award season because almost every week you have a ceremony and the best part? - The Red Carpet with all those flawless dresses!

This year I have a lot of favourites from the Red Carpet which is something that usually doesn't happen since I have a special sense of fashion and I thought it would be interesting to share with you my opinion and with this give an access to my sense of fashion.

I also want to do a comment on Zendaya's Red Carpet look since it was something that has been causing some polemic. I think Zendaya looked stunning in Vivienne Westwood gown and her Chopard jewelry was on point too and the big thing about her look was definitely her dread locks! I don't understand why such negative opinions about her hairstyle. As everyone says: fashion is about taking risks! - and I was really glad that Zendaya showed that a glamorous hairstyle for the Red Carpet it's not only a chic bun or high ponytail - Who said dread locks can't be glamorous? I think Zendaya was for sure the "Breakout style star" on the Oscars 2015 Red Carpet. 

So without further ado, here are the winners of my favourite looks of the Oscars 2015 Red Carpet:

Emma Stone - Definitely "The One" for me!

Gwyneth Paltrow

Dakota Johnson

Chrissy Seigen

Maria Menounos

Rita Ora

Jenna-Dewan Tatum

Jennifer Lopez

Amy Adams

Don't forget to tell me in the comments what were your favourite looks on the Red Carpet this year on Oscars and I'll be posting also very soon my favourite styles of Vanity Fair Oscars Party 2015. So wait for it and I'll see you next time!

Simply yours,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe