Summer Look: Pool Day

03:41

Still back in July, on a weekend, me and my family went to my uncles house for lunch and spent the rest of the day. In their house there's a pool so we usually go for a little swim in the pool and sunbathing in their yard.

So I decided I would do this post in order to show what you could wear for a day like this, where you have a lunch with your family but also go to the pool, without losing "the style" (if we can call it like that).

For this occasion I decided to go with a high waisted shorts from Primark, a yellow kimono also from Primark to stick with the colors of Summer, a crop top from Stradivarius and my white platform flip flops from Havaianas. Under I wear one of my bikini suits in hot pink tons with beads on the strap. (you can check out my bikini collection post).
For my hair, I just decided to put it on a messy bun to make it a casual look, but still fashionable.
I also just wear a little bit of waterproof mascara and the "Firecrack" lipstcik, both from Rimmel London.




Yours truly,
Maryanne

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe