Beauty Haul: Rimmel London on sale

23:23

Hi everyone!

I can't believe I'm writing my first haul post. I think this type of post will always be my favourite. I watch a lot of haul videos and I love it, but as I don't have a YouTube channel, I decided to do a blog post to show what I recently purchased. 

On this past weekend, on the hypermarket of the shopping in my town Rimmel London products were 50% on sale and when I knew about it I went crazy, specially because they have a Kate Moss lipstick collection that I've been wishing for a long time to purchase. So I didn't waste time and bought some makeup products. 

1. LASTING FINISH lipstick BY KATE MOSS 885 - 01
I've been wanting and wishing to purchase this lipstick because I love the color and all of the Kate Moss collection is amazing, so with Rimmel London on sale I didn't think twice! I also would love to purchase the darker red one (I think it's the 107) but is not available here! But when I'll have the chance, I'll certainly buy it. 

2. LASTING FINISH lipstick BY KATE MOSS 925 - 03
OMG! I love this color so much and when I knew that was this pink in her collection, I couldn't contain myself. I've been always loving to see how this color looks on my lips, so it was impossible not purchase it.

3. LASTING FINISH lipstick 58 - DROP OF SHERRY
I decided to buy this lipstick because I don't have lot of lipsticks and I thought this color could go well on Fall season, but it also works well on Summer. Its color it's like a dark pink.

4. LASTING FINISH lipstick 214 - FIRECRACKER
This lipstick is pink and it's a little bit hot pink, but I think it's looks so good on Summer, because it's such a happy color. I'm really looking forward to use it since I never used never like this. 

5. PRESSED POWDER STAY MATTE 4 - SANDSTORM
This powder is amazing, It's so soft and it's like invisible on your skin. It really gives you the look of a perfect skin. I decided to bought because, accidently, I spoiled my other powder, which was the only one I got and since I use powder a lot of times instead of foundation, I thought this was a good time to purchase a new one. I love it!

6. WATERPROOF mascara EXTRA SUPER LASH 1 - BLACK

7. STAY MATTE FOND DE TEINT LIQUID MOUSSE FOUNDATION SAND
This foundation is definitely a mousse. It's good, although it can be a little harder to spread all over your face, but it stays a long time on your skin. I advise to use some cream before applying it to make it easy to you to put the foundation on your skin.

8. MATCH PERFECTION CONCEALER 30 - CLASSIC BEIGE

9. STAY BLUSHED! bLUSH 005 - APRICOT GLOW



10. EXAGERATE WATERPROOF EYE DEFINER 261 - NOIR
I love this eye definer so much. I've been wanting for a waterproof pencil for a longtime because a use it on my waterline and when you put a normal black pencil it doesn't stay there all they and starts to smudge and with a waterproof eye definer the line stays in your waterline all day. The particularity of this pencil is that it have a little sponge to give the effect of a smoky line if you want. It's a really good eye definer!

Hope you enjoyed this little haul!

Yours truly,
Maryanne





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe